Image Map

Ninjago Birthday Fun


I may have mentioned before, but maybe not, we don't do birthday parties for the kids.  This may change a bit when they are older, but other than the 1st birthday we keep it just family.  But, that doesn't mean it can't be tons of fun!


He decided on a Ninjago theme, which of course there isn't much in terms of decorations, so I had to get creative.


I think by the smile on his face all evening that he had a pretty good day!  Sometimes it is hard explaining why or telling the kids they are going to have some gigantic/expensive party at one of the hundreds of local party places, but it is something we really feel is important, and someday I hope they look back on their birthdays with great memories, and yummy cake!


When your son looks like this 5 minutes after you put him to bed, I think he had a pretty good day.




lowercase letters

3 comments:

  1. Found your blog through lowercase letters. Love it!!

    My boys love Ninjago too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he had a great birthday! I love your decorations and the idea of keeping it small and just family- sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this theme as a party! I know a few kids that would be beyond excited to have a party like this! Also found your blog through lowercase leters.

    ReplyDelete