Image Map

Spring Break and Easter

This year for spring break the kids and I headed to PA to see family.  I swear next year we are going somewhere warm with a pool.  It is nice to see grandparents and cousins, but it was SO cold. 
We dyed Easter Eggs with my brother and SIL.  Thanks to Pinterest we found a way to make it easier for Lilly, by putting the eggs in a wisk.
We also celebrated my birthday early with a cake from my parents.
Lastly, the main reason we made the trip was to celebrate Easter.  It was Joshua's first, and it was a good one.  I will try to put a post together of what I the Easter Bunny included in their baskets.
The kids Easter morning.  Matthew Lilly and I went to Mass and Joshua stayed back with my parents.  Lilly is wearing Gymboree, Matthew is wearing a Tommy Hilfiger polo and khakis from Children's Place, and Joshua's entire outfit is Children's Place.


We missed Daddy who had to stay back in VA for work, but it was a nice break from our normal routine. It was also nice to get to spend so much time with Matthew who had a full week off from school.  

Next year I am thinking a beach in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment