Image Map

Scattered Brain.

{View from our House Rental - OBX 2012}

Lately, my mind has not been to sharp.  I have so many things and lists and craziness going on up there, and it is really becoming overwhelming.

In the next few weeks I will be dealing with, The Last Day of School, Lillian's 4th Birthday, Packing for and getting everything ready for vacation.... just to name a few things.  Looking here I feel like it isn't that much.

The thing is, is that packing 2 adults and 3 kids and everything we need for a week away, plus figuring out meals is so overwhelming I don't even know where to start.  So I end up getting nothing accomplished, if that even makes sense.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the beach and vacation, and the time with family.  But it is so much more added to all the regular stuff.

So how do you do it, how do you get through procrastination, preparing for a big trip, tackling projects when you feel like you just have too much going on??

Please I would love advice and would love to know how other Mama's handle it!


No comments:

Post a Comment