Image Map

JD's New Ride

As I mentioned I got my 800th like 7th new stroller for Mother's Day.  I spent hours in Buy Buy Baby trying to decide on which one fits us best, while not completely breaking the bank since we all know this is our last baby, and will not need it for more than a few short years.

I went with the City Mini by Baby Jogger.  It has a lot of features I really like, and some I am still not so sure about.

One thing I was reluctant about was the lack of cup holders.  However, there is an attachment you can purchase. 



Also the underneath storage isn't that generous, so I bought the Petunia Pickle Bottom stroller hooks.  And it seems to be working pretty well so far.


I am in love with the sleakness and look of this stroller.  It rides so smoothly too.


My favorite feature is the fact that it folds up SO small. And to fold it up is so simple, one handed.Here is how it looks in the back of my Odyssey.  

I haven't used it too much yet, and am already looking at all the amazing attachments I can purchase for it.  I think, hopefully this is our last and final stroller! 

**This isn't a review asked to do by a company, and I wasn't compensated in any way for this, as a mom, I just like sharing what I know, and also reading reviews from others before purchasing baby gear and other products!

No comments:

Post a Comment