Image Map

Midweek Confessions - Tired Mama.

This week I am linking up with Elizabeth for some midweek confessions.





 1.  Below is a look into one of Lilly's drawers, her accessory drawer actually.  Yea, it is a complete disaster.  It needs some organization, but I just. don't. care.
 


2. I swear I have said the sentence, I'm Tired.  a million times this week already.  Sad thing is, my 4 month old sleeps entirely through the night, every night.  I have no room to complain.

3.  Speaking of my adorable baby boy, he got his first boo boo this week.  I looked down one day and saw blood on my leg, for the life of me I could not figure out what was bleeding.  Turns out it was his little bitty toe.  Man that thing caused a ton of blood.  Later in the day I looked in his exercauser and saw this....that's right blood all in the bottom of it.  I still have no clue how it happened, and (smh, I can't believe I am writing this) even worse I have yet to clean up the dried blood mess, I know....


4.  Last week my hubs and I realized that we had no plans for the long weekend.  We started talking plans of things we could do as a family.  Somehow it has turned into my kids heading to their grandparents house, and Matt and I leaving for a weekend alone.  Away from the kids, doing grown up things..... the true confession here, I don't even feel bad about it.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you haven't cleaned up the blood yet. That's my girl! :)

    And, I'm totally jealous of your weekend away. What a great idea! You deserve it momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend away!

    ReplyDelete