Image Map

Meal Planning For Busy Moms



Today I am so excited to finally share my new Meal Planning book.  First I want to give a big shout out to Home Made by Carmona for the inspiration and wonderful printables.  It is so great when a printable is able to be edited.  You can really transform it to work for you.  

I decided I no longer wanted my meal planner in my home management binder, but in it's own book.   When I found these printables I had the idea to print them out and laminate the pages.  I took them to my local office supply store to have them laminated and also had them spiral bind them.  It turned out perfect.  

I love having a master menu idea section, where all my meals are right in front of me.  There is also room to add more as I try new recipes or transition into more "summertime" meals.


The actual space to menu plan works really well for me.  I have enough space to plan out all 3 meals plus side dishes.  It gives me a good start on knowing what exactly I will need from the store to complete every meal.


Meal planning is something I have done for so long, but I also think it can become boring and redundant, so changing it up every so often really works for me.  I love how I can take this on the go, and literally meal plan from anywhere, because everything I need is right in the book.

Be sure to check out my YouTube video to see more!  



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I just keep my meal ideas in a notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great thing. I am trying to make a meal planner for such a long time...

    http://momminimalistfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete