Image Map

{Recipe} Hashbrown Casserole


This is a family favorite side dish.  I recently made it on New Years Day along with our traditional Pork and Sauerkraut meal.  I love how it is a simple put it together and into the oven, there isn't any prep work, and is so easy.

Ingredients:

2lb Package of Frozen Hash Browns
1 Small Chopped Onion
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Pint of Sour Cream
3/4 Stick of Butter
8 oz. Grated Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper

Prep:

Mix all ingredients; put in a greased 9x13 pan.  Bake in a 375 degree oven for 1 hour.  Top with corn flakes.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great treat for brunch! Thanks for linking to the Weekend re-Treat Link Party! xo, S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds super yummy love dishes like this to accompany with many of our meals
    come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your Hashbrown Casserole recipe that you shared at my Shine a Spotlight Linky Party this week. Pinned it! Thanks for stopping by and sharing and be sure to stop by again on Saturday. Your recipe might be one of my featured posts!—Deb at DialMforMoms.com

    ReplyDelete