Image Map

{Recipe} English Muffin Pizza



When It comes to toddler lunches I look for 4 things, it's quick to make, the kids like it, it's a balanced meal, and easy clean up.


I LOVE making these English Muffin Pizzas.  They are so simple, and the perfect quick at home lunch to make.





Ingredients:

1. English Muffins.  I use the Thomas Whole Grain ones.
2.  Pizza Sauce.
3.  Mozzarella Cheese.
4.  Additional Toppings.  This could be pepperoni, peppers, onion.  Anything your child wants.


All I do is simple toast the muffins in the toaster, spread on the sauce, cheese and toppings, and place in the oven on a low broil until the cheese is melted.  Done!

This is also a great meal that your child could help make.  

This particular day I served the pizza with some carrots, strawberries and a few pretzels.  


Hope Your Little Ones Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment