Image Map

Five On Friday - We are Back To School!

I have been looking forward to Friday since the moment I woke up Tuesday morning.  The first week of school is always challenging, and the weekend is welcomed with open arms in this house! Linking up with the lovely Darci, Natasha, Christina, and April for 5 on Friday.  

{one}
Today Joshua is 8 months old!!!!  Let me tell you I am seeing more of this everyday.  He wants to be on the move SO badly.  


{two}
Although stressful and jammed pack for me, the first week of school for Matthew was great.  He is settled into his new classroom, and LOVES his 1st Grade teacher.  Of course that make me one happy mama!

{three}
The mornings have been cooler, and the sunshine in the afternoons has a nice breeze to go along with it, which means one thing, fall is slowly making its way to NoVA.  That coupled with the start of football season made me bust out the fall decor yesterday.  Autumn makes me happy.

{Four}
Go Steelers #blackandyellow #thatisall

{five}
Today is Lillian's preschool orientation and meet the teacher.  She is so ready for school, counting down the days.  I am excited for her, because I know she will love it.  Her and Matthew are so different.  He is reserved and quiet....Lilly is the exact opposite, she loves to be the center of attention, loud, animated.  It will be interesting to see how school is different for the two of them as well.  


Monday will be JD's 8 Month Update, then Tuesday I will share how Lilly's 1st Day of Preschool went!

Oh and If you are wondering how I {semi} keep it all together, check out my 10 time management tips for busy moms.

Lastly, I have decided to actually start using my blog's Facebook Page!  It is going to be the main spot where I share the school lunches I pack for my 1st grader, and snacks I take for my preschooler, so head over and like it to see my creations!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are SO cute! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little ones are oh so cute!! Glad the first week of school went well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your children are adorable, girl! And OMG aren't cool mornings the BEST?! It was cool here in Charlotte, NC today and it put me in the best mood :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet kids!!! I busted out some fall decorations this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little ones are adorable! Glad your little ones enjoy school so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so ready for cooler mornings!! And well, fall in general!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are adorable :)


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete