Image Map

Under The Sink Organization


So it's always fun when you open the cabinet under your sink to find a giant puddle of disgusting smelling water.... wait no....nope, never a good time.  Over the weekend we had a small garbage disposal issue (which thankfully was a quick fix), after the fix, scrubbing the cabinet and letting it air out, I decided I needed to solve some storage issues in there.  I really wish I had a before photo, because it was a wreck.

I purchased the 2 storage bins from the container store, and they are made for stacking.  With a garbage disposal, and additional piping for the sink spout and dishwasher, there isn't a ton of space.  I decided to organize vertically after seeing Jen from Organized Like Jen do the same thing.

In the bottom bin, I store dish towels ( these are the best, from William Sonoma), extra sponges, gloves, and dish washing materials.  The top bin houses everyday cleaning products.  Counter spray, extra dish soap, extra hand soap, wood cleaner.

The other side of the cabinet is pretty bare, just a very large bottle of vinegar which I use for cleaning, another hand soap, and the green bin is the dishwasher detergent pods. 


After all the scrubbing to clean out the cabinet, this project literately took minutes to complete.  So simple, but makes a huge difference. 

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see more!


No comments:

Post a Comment