Image Map

25 Days of Christmas: 25 Holiday Treats


Christmas time to me, means sweat treats.  I love baking and sharing goodies with family and friends.  So here are 25 of my favorite Holiday Treats.



My original idea when sharing my list was linking to recipes I have shared here on the blog.  Well, turns out I really haven't shared any of my own recipes.  #goalfor2014.  Anyway, I have found some of my favorites from other blogs and such online!

To keep things simple during the holidays, I love using cake mixes as a starting point for cookie recipes.  I also prefer doing drop cookies instead of roll out, it saves so much time.

Remember homemade items make great gifts, but keep in mind that allergies are everywhere, so be sure you know the recipient isn't allergic to ingredients used!

No comments:

Post a Comment