Image Map

The Perfect Hot Chocolate Recipe

 Just so this isn't misleading, a few things.... this is by no means a healthy recipe, and it is not home made.  I am sprucing up hot chocolate made from a powder.


Ingredients : Hot water, Hot Chocolate Mix (Nestle Rich Hot Cocoa Mix), Hershey's Chocolate syrup, Bailey's French Vanilla Coffee Creamer, Reddi Wip.  


1.  Boil your water.  I just have a tea kettle I use.  Then I add 3 tablespoons of the Hot Chocolate mix (I think the package calls for 2) to my mug.


2.  Pour the water into the mug, only going about 2/3 of the way full.  Then pour in about 1/4 cup of Bailey's French Vanilla Coffee Creamer. 


3.  Stir it up! 


4.  I then stir in a squeeze of Hershey's syrup into the mug.  Lastly, add the Reddi Wip and Syrup on top.


5.  And that's it!  I hate when Hot Chocolate tastes like water, and this definitely does not!


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment