Image Map

31 Days 2013 - Day 1


{Day One}

Today I find it very fitting to first write about how thankful I am to be a Stay at Home Mom.  As I sit and read/listen to the potential Government shutdown, being in NoVA where there are so many friends, neighbors, and community members that would be affected by this, I feel so blessed.  
 
Thankfully, my husband will not be directly affected.  He will continue to go to work each day.  In fact for the past 7 years that we have been together on our own, he has provided.  I have stayed home since day one, and this is a gift that I will never be able to put into words how much it means.  
 
My happiness today, is simple.  I am happy and so blessed for my husband.  I would never be able to stay home without his support and constant encouragement.

So, Thanks Hun! I Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment