Image Map

31 Days 2013 - Day 4



Yesterday, well every Thursday we go to the library.  We have done this for 5 years.  I started taking Matthew to story time when he was 1 and we have gone ever since.  We play, pick out books to take home, and go to story time.  The kids love it, Matthew misses it now that he is in school.  We LOVE the library.  I am so happy that it is something I get to do with the kids each week.  If you haven't check out your local libraries kid programs, it is a great way to get out and about, especially during the colder months.  The kids get to learn and interact with other kids, and it is also a great place to meet and chat with other SAHMamas! 


{This pic was from yesterday, I will say that having a crawler makes the library a bit challanging, you gotta be on their heels every second, or an entire shelf may (or may not, because my child would never) end up cleared of the books!}

No comments:

Post a Comment