Image Map

Project Pinterest - Giving a Valentine


Happily A Housewife

 To read more about my love for Pinterest, and find me to follow go here!

Here is a look at Matthew's Valentine's to his class this year.  They are inspired from a few pins, which are below.


I prefer not to do candy, so this year we decided on bubbles.  Matthew stamped hearts on them.
The caption read "You Blow Me Away Valentine! xoxo Matthew"

Here are the pins that inspired my project:
 Here
 and
Here

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Tonight we are meeting some family in DC for dinner, but other than that we are just relaxing.
 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute blog! :) I am a new follower from the blog hop.

    Have a great day!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha!

    Thanks for participating in the blog hop!
    Wishing you well on your bloggy adventures.
    New Follower :)

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am a new follower hopping from The 36th ave. I hope you follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great saying to go with the valentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and follow me as well. Also check out our giveaway for a $170 Technogel Pillow if you are interested. Thanks
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! They turned out so adorable. I found your blog through the hop. Glad I did.

    ReplyDelete