Image Map

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

So today we are doing our normal Tuesday thing, library story time, then hanging at home.  I am excited to shower my babies with LOVE all day!  I started writing about my wonderful family, and my love for them.  While that is true, I thought why not change it up.  So my top 10 today is about romance.  Romantic movie quotes and movies I love.  Enjoy!

Top 10 Tuesday - Ten Romantic Movie Quotes (from my favorite lovey movies)

1. The Notebook -
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."

2. You've Got Mail-
“I turn on my computer. I wait patiently as it connects. I go online. My breath catches in my chest until I hear 3 little words, "You've got mail." I hear nothing, not a sound on the streets of New York. Just the beat of my own heart. I have mail...from you.”

3. Serendipity-
  "Maybe we're lying here because you don't wanna be standing somewhere else." 

4. Runaway Bride-
"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me."

5. Hope Floats-
 "She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will..."

6. Walk the Line- (quote is from the the song)
"You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
Because you're mine, I walk the line

7. Notting Hill-
 "After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." 

8. Sweet Home Alabama-
"The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back." 

9. Fools Rush In- 
"You are everything I never knew I always wanted."

10. A Walk to Remember-
"Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel."


As for me and my family, We're living our love song.



 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love a lot of those movies...

    Beautiful family pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading the quotes!!! You did such a great job decorating for Valentine's, it was really cute!

    ReplyDelete