Image Map

Trendy Tot Tuesday - Spring Haul

It's no secret I LOVE shopping for kids clothes, so much more than for myself.  Well, Lilly is growing out of all of her current sized clothing, so when spring decides to arrive I need to be ready.  Here are some of my purchases for the spring.

Kohls Girls Spring


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Target Dress

Target Dress



H&M


1 / 2 / 3


gap


1 / 2 / 3


gymboree

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

As for the boys, Joshua gets mostly hand me down's from Matthew.  Matthew wears a uniform for school, and other than that just wears athletic clothing.  Shopping for Lilly is definitely my favorite, so that is usually what I like to share.


Below is my haul of most of the products seen above!



As the weather gets nicer I will probably start sharing more of #whatlillywore on instagram and also start linking back up with Kelly for Trendy Tot Tuesday.


2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of that same stuff from Gymboree on my wish list--love the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter recently discovered H&M. She's obsessed!

    ReplyDelete