Image Map

Five On Friday!!!

Happy Weekend Everybody!!  Our weekend started out early, yesterday we made the trip to PA and we are spending time with family.  The kids are in heaven, they love their Bubby's House!  

Today I am gonna do a little Five on Friday! {They are Totally Random Today} Be sure to head over and say hi/link up with   Darci, Natasha, Christina, and April !

{One}

So I have to first say THANK YOU to everyone who was so encouraging about my very first vlog on my YT channel.  I can sit and talk in front of a camera all day, but actually sharing real life moments isn't that easy.  Good news is, I loved doing it, you all made me feel so loved, and there will be more in the future!!




{Two}

I have done some shopping over the past few weeks, and am so ready for warmer weather so these sundresses can get some wear!  I did a haul that will be up next week!


{Three}

Time with family is the best.  The kids really do love it here.  It is so relaxing and nice to enjoy time together.


{Four}

So, I bought a kikki-k.... and yea, I completely ruined my Plum Planner in the process of moving it in.  I like the planner, it shipped so quickly, but I don't like the insides...so I would have to add my own inserts.  I am planner less right now, and can't decide what to do.  I am pretty sure I am going back to my Erin Condren for now.  #crazyplannerlady



{Five}

There is still time to enter my Thirty-one Giveaway!!  I loved showing off my zip-top utility bag, and what I put inside.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, being plannerless is no bueno! Hope it warms up near you, we are still almost freezing over here. Stopping by from the linkup! Have agreat weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love planners! that one looks so pretty :-) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a planner addict too - just received my May Book in the mail! Such a cute haul!
    Popping by from the link up - have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete