Image Map

Bi-Weekly Meal Plan 3/22 - 4/4

I used to share my meal plans pretty religiously on the blog, but had gotten away from it.  I love seeing how others meal plan, and stapled meals they use in their homes, so I thought I would get back into it!  I also share my grocery hauls on my YouTube channel, so you can check out what I got from the store this shopping trip as well!



The last full week of March, how is that possible?!?!?  Obviously we are already through the weekend, and let me tell you, being able to grill again has me so excited for meal planning in the spring and summer!  I also love the easy clean up.


With baseball starting, my husband in a very busy time at work, and some other plans up in the air, I kept it pretty simple to start April, oh and my birthday!!  I am a firm believer, that no mom should have to cook on her Birthday!  

I am feeling good at the start of this week, with a nice aired out house from the warm temps this weekend, and a beautiful vase of flowers on my table, I am ready to take on this week!




Below is my 2 week grocery haul.  I shop at Target on a bi-weekly basis and then also do a monthly trip to Costco.  You can check out my channel for past grocery hauls, and subscribe to see more in the future!






1 comment:

  1. You have a spaghetti night. We do one once a week too. It's a great, fast dinner we all love.

    ReplyDelete