Image Map

Finding Balance



 We had the best 5 days over Thanksgiving.  The kids had off school, Matt had off work, and I took a step away from most social media and the blog.  It was nice.  We had a great time preparing for Thanksgiving, enjoying the day with family, then shopping, decorating, and more shopping.

And then, Monday arrived.  I had a ton of housework to catch up on, and although the decorating was complete, there was a lot of clean up from that.  I felt bad I had neglected my blog.  I realized that during the holidays, there is a lot to be done, things I love doing, but still a lot.  I should never feel guilty for not posting on the blog because I am instead spending time with my family, relaxing, and just taking a break.  

So, over the next few weeks, I am going to KISS (keep it simple stupid).  I want to document the holiday season, especially being Joshua's first, I want to stay on the momentum I have of posting pretty much every week day.  I just am shifting the content for a bit.  


Most likely it will be less organization (just for this month), and projects.  More about family.  Because that is what the holidays are all about.


Taking the time to still capture and share moment, but not missing them in the process.


2 comments:

  1. We had a quiet Thanksgiving, too, just what we all needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete