Image Map

Christmas Pajama Party!


The Christmas Spirit is in full swing around here, we are decorated, been doing our advent activity each day, and are very excitedly counting down the days until we leave for PA.

See for us, December 21st is the start.  We make the 5 hour trip to my husband's parents house.  The days leading up to Christmas are filled with family, fun, hopefully snow, and (fingers crossed) a date night for Mommy and Daddy!

My shopping is done, wrapping is close, still trying to decide the best way to travel with gifts that peeking eyes shouldn't be seeing....(any tips, y'all?)

Today I am linking up with a few of my favorite blogs to join in on the pj party fun! 
 

Matthew is starting to outgrow the cutesie jammies.  This year I just went plain for him.  Lilly has probably 5 pair, this is a Carters fleece Jammie dress.  For JD I also have options, the fleece footed pjs from Carters are my favorite, the carters pair he has on are cute, and he has a pair from baby Gap as well (great place to find pjs!)


This year we are extremely excited, because we are once again celebrating a 1st Christmas.  To think I was weeks away from having Joshua at this time last year, worrying he would arrive early, putting my in the hospital on the 25th.

Now a look back on each First Christmas PJs.....

{Matthew- 4 months old : December 2007}

{Lillian- 6 months old: Christmas Eve 2009}

{Joshua- 11 months old: December 2013}


Be sure to visit Darci, Natasha, Ashley, Jenny, and Julie to check out all the fun!

Also follow me on Instagram to see our PJs of the day today!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, such cuties! Love them and love their jammies! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those first Christmas photos! It's crazy how fast time flies! Safe travels and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! I want those buffalo check bottoms for myself! Thank you for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete