Image Map

MY Planner - An Update - 1 Year Later

So, I am beyond excited for my new Erin Condren Life Planner to arrive in the mail.  I thought I would do a 1 year later to show how much I still love it!

Here is my original post showing my planner brand new. 

I am not surprised, but happy to report that I have used my planner every day at least a handful of times.  I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about my planner.  

I also have done a video showing just how much I used it and love it.  You can find that here.


 {A look at my 2011-2012 planner, It is "Candy Lace" I believe the colors were Pool and Brown}

{My 2012-2013 edition, The print for this is not an option for the latest edition.}

I was also so happy to make it through an entire 12 months without it getting ruined.  It is so sturdy.  The aluminum coil and laminated covers has a lot to do with that I think.  The Laminated Tabs were also a huge plus this past year!


And as you can see inside my planner, I use this so much.  With 2 kids, and one on the way this past year, I had a lot to keep track of.  I will continue to be a customer and rave about the products because they fit my needs so well, while adding the vibrant personal touches that you just can't get from a regular planner in a store.


Stay Tuned, because you better believe the day my new planner arrives I will be sharing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment