Image Map

2013-2014 Erin Condren Life Planner

I am so excited to be able to share my new planner with everyone! It is a 2013-2014 Erin Condren Life Planner.  I LOVE it.  This is my third time ordering, and each time I get more impatient waiting for it to arrive!

 

 This year I went with the Candy Lace design. The colors are customized, I chose Lime and Lavender.  I am so happy with the way it turned out.  I scoured their Pinterest Page to find inspiration for my new cover.

I got the cover customized with our names as well. 


The inside of the book has a lot of small changes, but nothing extremely major.  I talk more about the inside contents in my youtube video


The coil is also the same as last year.  The aluminum coil is very strong and sturdy.

The tabs are also a favorite of mine.  They are once again laminated, and a few new tabs have been put on as well.  A tab for special dates, a 2013/2014 tab, and a Contacts tab.  all of which I love!

Lastly, the stickers!  The planner comes with 2 sheets of labeled stickers, and 2 sheets of blank.



I also ordered the add on of extra stickers.  This is a new option this year and I love it!  I only did one sheet for now, to see how often I use them, but can see myself ordering more.


I love this planner so much, and having used it for 3 years now, that really says how much I like it. 

**I am just a very happy Erin Condren Customer, I have never been given anything or discounted to give rave reviews about her products, I just want to share with everyone how amazing the company is!



2 comments:

  1. I love the lime & lavendar combo! I love the Erin Condren planners as well. I went with the paisley design and then I always see another one I like and wish I'd gone with something different. Good news is, there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the kind words! love it! just added to our pinterest board, check it out! pinterest/erincondren...enjoy! #ecNEWlifeplanner

    ReplyDelete