Image Map

What's On Our iPad???



I have been wanting to do this post for so long now, but hadn't taken the time to clean up my iPad to share!!  My personal iPad has a folder for each child.  Since all 3 kids are in different stages of learning, and have different interests I separated them.  I keep a few on the main page of the screen as well.

On the main screen we have:

Heads Up! 
Bible For Kids



Matthew - 1st Grade Boy Apps

Sonic Racing - Not Educational
Lego Ninjago - Not Educational
Splash Math 1st Grade
States
Stack The States
Math Flashcards
Teach Me 2nd Grade
Reading Rainbow Interactive App



Lillian - Preschool Girl Apps

Super Why
Rockin Mickey - Not Educational
Thomas The Train
Sophia The First - Read Along
Monkey Lunchbox Preschool - An Absolute FAVORITE
Word World Terrific Duck
Doc McStuffins On The Move
Curious Letters 
Letter Quiz
First Phonics
Sid The Science Kid - Read Along
Bob Books- #1
First Words Valentine - An Add on From Bob Books


Joshua - My 1st Apps

Toca Boca Train
Toca Boca Monsters
PBS Kids - Viewing App, allows for watching shows when on Wi-Fi
Toca Boca Band
Play Mat 


Check out the video below to see more, and me explaining why I like certain Apps.




Do your kids have favorite Apps?  Leave a Comment below and let me know....we are always looking for new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment