Image Map

Bookshelf Organization and Some Favorite Books

I'll be the first to admit I am not a big book reader.  Maybe that will change someday, maybe not.  I am ok with it.  We literally have 1 shelf on 1 bookcase that contains real books, you know, ones that are not for the kids.  1 shelf.  Kids books, we probably have a few hundred #it'sbecomingaproblem.  


On said shelf my husband has about 5 books, either about the Yankees or Jerry Rice.  As for me.  My favorite fictional stories come from Nicholas Sparks.  I own in real book form every book he has written.  

Other than that my book collection is filled with books about cleaning, organizing, housewife stuff, motherhood things.  These books I do actually enjoy reading, and I read the same over and over.  

Below I am going to share some of my favorites with you.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 {Newer Editions Available}




5 {TOP PICK!} / 6 /  7 / 8


To see what else is on our bookshelf, be sure to watch the video below!




What are your favorite types of books to read?  Share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment