Image Map

Over the door shoe organizers, love em or hate em?

 One of my biggest pet peeves in life is clutter.  I can't stand it.  If I am somewhere that has a lot of clutter I instantly come home and feel I have to declutter even more (which I really don't because there are very few areas that are cluttered in my home, it would drive me crazy)  So it should come to no surprise that I LOVE organizing things, and finding new organizational methods to make life easier.

One thing I see people organize with is over the door shoe organizers.  I, me, personally cannot stand them.  And it has gone even further and they are now being used to organize more than just shoes.

Instead of this:

                                                                           Source: shop.thefoundary.com via Terri on Pinterest


I would prefer going with this:
                                                                                   Source: bhg.com via Cassie on Pinterest


This just looks so cluttered to me:
                                                                       Source: hotcouponworld.com via Tiffany on Pinterest


I prefer something more like this for pantry storage:
                                                                Source: grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com via Samantha on Pinterest


And for craft supplies, this just looks like a mess to me:
                                                                         Source: icanteachmychild.com via Serena on Pinterest


I would/have done something similar to this:

                                                                    Source: delightfulorder.blogspot.com via Sara on Pinterest


And lastly, cleaning supplies:
                                                                 Source: beforeispendit.blogspot.com via Samantha on Pinterest

Above is actually not that bad, but I prefer this (of course to do this I would need a much larger laundry room! I do this on a smaller scale with an old end table, I don't like to have a lot of different cleaning supplies, anyway):
                                                               Source: iheartorganizing.blogspot.com via Melanie on Pinterest


Maybe I am the only one, maybe the little plastic bags all in a row hanging over a door are actually a magical thing I am missing out on? 

Linking Up:
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Long time no talk! I was just going through my emails trying to get all of my friends in one place. I need to come back when I have more time and catch up! Thanks for joining the Twitter hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I redid everything, and lost all the blogs I followed, I am excited to be back though!

      Delete
  2. I kind of don't have a huge thing for over the door shoe organizers...but I don't think I'd mind the cleaning product one too much. Have you seen them used for Barbie dolls? Okay I like those two uses but other than that- I don't have a huge love thing for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't hate the cleaning one either, I think one of my biggest problems though is seeing the hooks when you close the door! I haven't seen them used for Barbies (A problem I will most likely have in a few years), I'll have to look it up!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete