Image Map

Meal Prep | Freezer Meals


Yesterday was by far the longest, most tiring day in a long time, but don't let that deter you.  While my back ached a bit and my feet were tired, I was also let with 14+ meals in my freezer to use throughout the fall months.  I also had a newly repaired dishwasher which felt equally as amazing, but that's another story!  

FOURTEEN Meals!  That doesn't even include the 3 batches of muffins and 6 breakfast bowls.  The muffins were simply from a box mix.  The Breakfast Bowls {shown below} are from a recipe found HERE.


Now onto the dinners.  Every dinner I made I doubled the recipe, so I would get AT LEAST 2 meals out of it.  

I made:



{I cannot find a recipe exactly like mine, but this one is close}


Italian Sausage
This is simply Sweet Italian Sausage in the crock pot with spaghetti sauce, peppers and onions.

{Not the same as mine, but looks fantastic!}

To see my whole process and how I pack the meals for the freezer please watch below!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha,
    This post and video was very motivating. I did dream dinners before and stocked my freezer, but it was pretty expensive. These recipes look a lot more wallet friendly. Now I have to get off my couch and make up a grocery list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete