Image Map

First Week Of School Meal Plan



One of my last things to prep for back to school is my pantry and fridge.  I completed my Freezer Meals, but I also like to so a big stock up of groceries.  I went to Wegmans and Costco which are my favorite stores to shop, and stocked up.

I also like to keep a simple dinner plan for the first week of school.  Everyone is getting back into a new routine, and my kids are tired after those first few long days at school.  That mixed with meetings, activities, and practices means my meals need to be quick to prepare that are also family favorites.  My meal plan is listed below as well as a video showing my grocery haul.  There is also a peak at how my pantry/fridge/freezer look after all my food prep is done!

Monday -  Chicken Nuggets, Rice, and Fruit

Tuesday - TACO TUESDAY!

Wednesday - Spaghetti with Meatballs from the CrockPot

Thursday - Beef Fried Rice

Friday - Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta

Saturday - Out With Friends?  Quick Grab and Go?

Sunday - Shrimp and Veggies with Pasta

What are your quick, easy dinners, that you know your family will love?



No comments:

Post a Comment