Image Map

Using Stamps In Your Planner


I have a new planner decorating passion....STAMPS!  

While I had seen a few great planner layouts with stamps over on IG, I was hesitant to start, as I knew NOTHING about stamping.  Even when scrapbooking in the past, I never really got into stamping.  One day I did a youtube search on stamping in your planner, and....game over.  I was hooked.

One of my favorite Stamping videos is by Planner Friend and her entire channel is now a favorite of mine.

I made my first stamp order from Sweet Stamp Shop.  When I placed my order, the stamps were in stock, shipped and arrived on my door quickly.  I am unsure of their current in stock items/shipping times.  Below I listed the stamp sets that I purchased, ones that were most applicable to my life.





Here is a sneak peak of my first week using my stamps in my planner.  I am starting with only a few, and see myself adding more as I become more comfortable.




As far as ink goes, the VersaMagic Dew Drop Inkpad  were recommended to me to be the best for no shadowing or bleed through, and it works great for my pages.



I am also loving my storage solution for my stamps and stamping supplies.  In my Desk Organization, you will see this 2 drawer organizer from the container store, I am using the top drawer for all stamping supplies and the bottom to store washi tape.


I am hoping to keep in control of my stamp and ink buying, and this drawer space being all the room I will need to store the items.




To see more about how I stamp in my planner, check out the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment