Image Map

Menu Plan Monday + Tilapia Recipe



I have been so off on my meal planning, but it is time to get back on track!  Here is the list of our meals for the week.

Monday 2/25 - Taco Bake - Recipe Here
Tuesday 2/26 - Leftover Night
Wednesday 2/27 - Pasta Casserole (it is a freezer meal I made while pregnant, I am trying to use them up)
Thursday 2/28 - Ham/Noodles/Mixed Veggies
Friday 3/1 - (No meat for us) Shrimp/Rice/Veggies
Saturday 3/2 - Chicken Wraps/Salad
Sunday 3/3 - Out to Eat.  It is our SIX year wedding anniversary, so we are going to go out as a family for some shopping and dinner.



Fridays mean no meat for us during lent.  We don't usually eat a lot of fish, so it is a struggle for me sometimes.  This past week I made Tilapia.  It was so quick, simple, and very yummy!

Pan Cooked Tilapia

Ingradients:
1-2 pieces of fish per person
Salt
Pepper
Cooking Spary
Butter
Mushrooms

1.  Season the fish with salt and pepper.  Spray a non-stick skillet and add about 2 tablespoons of butter.
2.  Place fish in skillet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.  Remove the fish.
3.  Add 2 more tablespoons of butter and saute the mushrooms.  Once softened, add fish back into the pan.

I served this with roasted asparagus and rice with green onion.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment