Image Map

Monday Meal Plan and Grocery Haul

My meal plan has changed about 12 times in the past 2 days....  Life has been a bit hectic with my husband traveling and travel plans changing.  When times like this happen, I try to rearrange rather than completely change it up and have to go purchase more items.  Here is what we are eating this week!

Monday - Pot Roast w/ Potatoes ( The kids have off school, and it is supposed to be cold, rainy, and snowy)  I use my own recipe, loosely based off the Pioneer Woman's recipe

Tuesday - Beef Sliders / Mac and Cheese / Corn

Wednesday -  Ham / Tator Tots / Broccoli

Thursday - Fish / Rice / Green Beans

Friday - Grilled Chicken / Side Salad

Saturday - Stromboli / Pasta 

Sunday - SUPERBOWL Day!  Although this year, we are rather disappointed in the outcome and the teams remaining, it is still a great excuse for yummy food!  My menu isn't completely set, but it will probably include wings, snacks, and sweets!

To see what I got at the store this week, watch below!  I am still of the quest to change up how/ where I shop, but this week my brain couldn't handle any more stress, so I stuck to what I know and love... my dear Target!







1 comment:

  1. Would love to see some meal prep videos if you have time! Also, would love to see some of your recipes like the pot roast, sliders, etc. I am not comfortable in the kitchen and I need to get better at it! My husband almost always ends up doing the cooking after a long day of work and I would like to take over more of that responsibility from him. Thank you as always for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete