Image Map

Lots Going on!

So, I have lots to share today!  In case you haven't noticed yet, look at the amazing new blog design.  I am so excited about have the design translate from my blog to YouTube and also Facebook and Twitter.  So admire now, and lots more details coming soon on that!

Also, today I am over on Britni's Blog, Play Party Pin to share an end of the school year teacher gift idea!  It is bright, fun, and simple to put together.  So make sure you head over there and check it out!

Over the next few days I will be tweaking the About Me, and FAQ sections of the blog, and playing around with the new space, so bare with me!  My About Me section has photos of the kids from literally years age, man they grow so fast!  Updates are needed!

If you are Play Party Pin Readers stopping by, WELCOME!  Below I have linked a few of my most popular posts if you want to take a look!

2013 End Of The Year Teacher Gift

10 Time Management Tips For Busy Moms

Updated Home Management Binder

Busy Box Organization

Kid Bedroom Organization


No comments:

Post a Comment