Image Map

1,2,3,4.............

And in January we're adding 1 more!!!!  We're Pregnant!



 I am so excited that we have told everyone, and I can start blogging about yet another pregnancy!  I am 10 weeks and 2 days. 

Here is how we got to this point.

Matt and I have gone back and forth on adding to our family for awhile now.  We made the final decision to start trying for 1 more the beginning of April 2012.  Well fast forward to the beginning of May and we got this....


I knew it before I took the test.  Matt was shocked it happened so quickly.  I wasn't.  

Then the morning all day sickness started.  With my first two pregnancies, I never got this sick. 

June 8th I went to see the doctor for my first appointment and everything looks great!  I also did the blood work, scheduled some more appointments and got to meet my new doctor. 




Since then we have told Matthew and Lilly.  They are excited, but it is hard for them to understand at some points.  We have also told family, and let it out to the world on Facebook. 

Now at 10 weeks the sickness has pretty much gone away, and other than feeling tired (which is normal for me anyway) I am feeling great.  I had the Flu in week 8 which was terrible, and I feel like I already have a belly that is too big for what week I am at, but have lost probably 6ish lbs for not feeling well.

I do some more blood work before we leave for vacation then an ultrasound, and an appointment once getting back from the beach.








1 comment:

  1. Yahoo! How exciting for you and your family! I knew something was up with yesterday's post. Can't wait to read all about your pregnancy and growing family!

    ReplyDelete