Image Map

Teacher Appreciation 2013

Leave it to this Mama to wait till Friday to do Teacher Appreciation gift.  I did make 3 giant pans of breakfast casserole on Tuesday for a teacher breakfast.  Of course, Matthew's actual classroom teachers needed some lovin' too!


So I turned to Pinterest, obviously, and found this gem.  Here is the link to the wonderful blog with the free printable. 


Since Matthew is a Kindergartener he has a teacher and a teachers assistant.  Both have been an absolute joy, and have started Matthew off on the right start and reinforced the love of learning that Matthew has (oh how I hope that continues for years to come).

 

Inside the bag (which is from Bath and Body Works) is foaming hand soap and anti-bacterial hand sanitizer (both from Bath and Body Works)

I am now marking my calendar to be more prepared for end of the year gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment