Image Map

Insta-Friday

This past week has been a little odd. I am linking up with life rearranged to share some instagram pics from our week.

Joshua turned two months old this week and we are all really excited about it.  His pediatrician appointment isn't until next week, so I don't have any stats yet.

This week we did have to deal with the pediatrician this week, for Matthew.  He woke up Tuesday morning with pink eye.  Thankfully, we have an awesome Dr. and we didn't have to go in for an appointment, just to the pharmacy to pick up the drops.  He is already back to his old self, and so far {fingers crossed} no one else is showing any symptoms.

On Sunday we needed to do some shopping, so we went to Ikea to replace a rug we had to throw out, and then we headed to Buy Buy Baby.  I haven't been to one yet, and it is insane!  Look at all those diaper bags.  I already have 4.  2 of which are very expensive and nice, so I just looked.  I do love diaper bags though!

On Wednesday we were supposed to get a huge blizzard, the entire metro DC was closed down.  School was cancelled.  Since we live west of the city, we did get more snow/ice/mix than anyone else, but it was no blizzard.  Thursday school was also cancelled, but the snow was melted and roads clear.  It was fun while it lasted. 


As for our weekend we don't have much planned.  I am going to catch up on housework, since most of this week I was playing nurse Mommy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment